Friday Fill-Ins #80

1. Oh I can't wait until I have a bigger house with more room for bookshelves.

2. A couple cartons of milk is the first thing I see when I open my refigerator.

3. I never leave home without my giant purse that holds everything.

4. If I were a condiment, I would be sweet & sour sauce because my personality is just like it.

5. People who let their kids run wild in public is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before going to bed was that the fishtank needed to be cleaned.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to good book and a hot bath, tomorrow my plans include going to see Hellboy 2 and Sunday, I want to relax and catch up on my reading, maybe take the dogs for a hike.

Post courtesy of


© 2008-2010 Joanne Mosher of The Book Zombie. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Love your blog. I was wondering, where do you go to start Friday Fill-ins? It seems like fun, thanks:)

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie said...

Here is the address Julie

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

I probably should have added that to my blog ... oh well hindsight 20/20 and all that :)

Literary Feline said...

I wouldn't mind a bigger house with more room for bookshelves either.

My husband and I went to see Hellboy II this weekend too. What did you think of it?

I hope you are enjoying the rest of your weekend!

Janet said...

I'm totally with you on #s 1 & 5! Thanks for playing :-)