Bookworm tagged me for the Weird and Random Meme.
Here's the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Here's my six random things:
- I hate coffee but I’m addicted to ‘half & half’ (coffee and hot chocolate)
- I love zombies – anything zombie – movies, books, comics, knick knacks – anything
- Movies from the 80’s I can watch over and over again - Pretty In Pink, 16 Candles, Breakfast Club, Heathers, St. Elmo’s Fire, Say Anything, Valley Girl
- I am scared of swimming in the ocean but I love the beach.
- I am addicted to World Of Warcraft (level 28 Druid Night Elf *WOOT*)
- When I wake up with bad hair (almost every day) my son says “epic fail”
I’m going to bend the rules and open this up to anyone who would like to participate instead of choosing six to tag. So feel free to grab this and post your own quirky things. If you decide to take part, let me know in the comments so I can check out your answers. Have fun!
© 2008-2010 Joanne Mosher of The Book Zombie. All rights reserved.