Well I have to say that November was a really productive month for me review-wise. I really think that participating in NaBloPoMo had a lot to do with how many reviews I got finished – 15 – wow if I keep up at this pace I may just get caught up on all my drafted reviews by the new year!
- Ghost In The Mirror by Leslie Rule
- College Girl by Patricia Weitz
- Bone By Bone by Carol O’Connell
- The Icy Hand by Chris Mould
- The Richest Season by Maryann McFadden
- Hex Appeal by Linda Wisdom
- Warrior by Cheryl Brooks
- The Reluctant Widow by Georgette Heyer
- Pemberley By The Sea by Abigail Reynolds
- Lydia Bennet's Story by Jane Odiwe
- Broken by Daniel Clay
- The Killing Circle by Andrew Pyper
- Rotten Apple by Rebecca Eckler
- The Retreat by David Bergen
- The Declaration by Gemma Malley
As for my NaBloPoMo progress, I did indeed manage to blog at least once every day during the month of November. It was a really fun challenge for me because I really didn’t want to blog just random junk, so it really got me off my butt with regards to reviews.
If you are interested in taking part in NaBloPoMo a brand new challenge for December begins tomorrow and this one comes with the theme of THANKS! Just click on the badge to the left if you want more info. With Christmas and my son’s birthday coming in December I will be passing on this month, but I look forward to a January challenge.
Happy Sunday Everyone!
© 2008-2010 Joanne Mosher of The Book Zombie. All rights reserved.