Books Read in June 2009
- Wings ♦ Aprilynne Pike
- Mr. Punch ♦ Neil Gaiman
- The Road ♦ Cormac McCarthy
- Bite Club ♦ Howard Chaykin
- Two To Six ♦ James Cornelio
- Ravens ♦ George Dawes Green
- Dismantled ♦ Jennifer McMahon
- Murder Mysteries ♦ Neil Gaiman
- Dead High Yearbook ♦ Ivan Velez
- Benjamins Parasite ♦ Jeff Strand
- Unfinished Clue ♦ Georgette Heyer
- Rosemary And Rue ♦ Seanan McGuire
- Harlequin Valentine ♦ Neil Gaiman
- Wintergirls ♦ Laurie Halse Anderson
- The Adventuress ♦ Audrey Niffenegger
- Why Shoot A Butler? ♦ Georgette Heyer
- Mother Come Home ♦ Paul Hornschemeier
- Behold Here’s Poison ♦ Georgette Heyer
- Girlfriend In A Coma ♦ Douglas Coupland
- Metamorphosis: Graphic Novel ♦ Peter Kuper
- Hills Have Eyes: The Beginning ♦ Jimmy Palmiotti
- 101 Questions Your Dog Would Ask Its Vet ♦ Bruce Fogle
- Disreputable History Of Frankie Landau Banks ♦ E Lockhart
- Y: Last Man 1 Unmanned ♦ Brian Vaughn
- Y: Last Man 2 Cycles ♦ Brian Vaughn
- Y: Last Man 3 One Small Step ♦ Brain Vaughn
- Y: Last Man 4 Safeword ♦ Brian Vaughn
- Y: Last Man 5 Ring Of Truth ♦ Brian Vaughn
Writing up this post made me see just how badly behind I am on writing reviews. Too much reading and not enough writing. But now that school’s out the daily pace around our home has calmed down quite a bit, so that should help out. The last two weeks of June I just had a complete burnout. But now I’m back on track (thank god cause the laundry pile has never been so ginormous!)
Weird. Strange. Unusual. Keywords.
Well, it seems that June was not a very interesting search word month. Most of the searches from June were for reviews, essays, comparisons and reading analysis (no idea how on earth to pluralize that one!) Here are a couple that made me giggle or shake my head in wonder.
♦ Pam Anderson Getting Wrinkles ♦
What did you really think she wasn’t human? Or still at least 25% non-plastic ingredients :P Check out this picture of Pamela that was posted on JustJared last year! She’s not getting wrinkles, she’s got them!
♦ How To Shape-Shift Into A Housecat ♦
Okay, if I knew how to do that I would be a housecat right now. My cat lives a life of luxury, eating when she wants, sleeping wherever and whenever she wants a nap, only allowing attention when she decides to be friendly. That’s the life!
♦ You May Be A Zombie But I Am A Magical Unicorn Queen ♦
LMAO! This is awesome, cause I thought all the magic unicorn royals were dead. My pet zombie is gonna be having a magically delicious snack now.
♦ Zombie Smiley Face Pictures ♦
I’m pretty sure that pic of Pammy counts, but in case you want a smiling zombie that’s not falling apart, here’s a pretty pin-up.
Don’t forget to check out my post about Neil Gaiman Graphic Novels for your chance to win
an Official Coraline Bookmark! Comment before July 11 to win.
© 2008-2010 Joanne Mosher of The Book Zombie. All rights reserved.