The Sunday Salon - La Sigh ....

A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it.
~William Styron

The above quote perfectly captures how I am feeling as I come to the end of reading The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson. Below is a video of Andrew Davidson discussing his novel. And also check out this site for more (including readers guide and reader submitted stories).

So my Sunday will be spent reluctantly finishing up this wonderful book. As for what I will be reading afterwards, I have no idea, but most likely something light and funny - I do need to finish up The Eyre Affair.

Happy Reading everyone and don't forget to check out my Giveaway for So Long At The Fair by Christina Schwarz.

The Gargoyle
by Andrew Davidson

Read more about this book...
The Eyre Affair: A Thursday Next Novel
by Jasper Fforde

Read more about this book...

So Long at the Fair: A Novel
by Christina Schwarz

Read more about this book...


© 2008-2010 Joanne Mosher of The Book Zombie. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I can't wait to read The Gargoyle!

Andi said...

I have no idea how I'm just hearing about The Gargoyle (within the last couple of days) since apparently it's been really hyped! I'm so uncool. lol