Today's topic: LibraryThing authors. Who are your LibraryThing authors? What books of theirs do you have? Do you ever comment on an author's LT page? Have you received any comments from an author on your LT account?
- Dave Boling (daveboling) Guernica
- Joe Hill (joehill) Heart Shaped Box
- John B. Olson (JohnBOlson) Shade
- Corey Redekop (ShelfMonkey) Shelf Monkey
- Michelle Rowen (michellerowen) Bitten And Smitten
- Shanna Swendson (shannaswendson) Enchanted Inc.
- Tawny Taylor (TawnyTaylor) Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg
- Lynn Viehl (skelly) Darkyn series
Those are the authors I have on my LT, although I don't think I've ever commented on or been commented by any. Although it is interesting to see what books an author lists in their own personal library, I haven't really used this feature all that much. When looking for information on any particular writer I find it alot better going to their official websites.
© 2008-2010 Joanne Mosher of The Book Zombie. All rights reserved.