24 Hour Read-A-Thon Update 4

readathonbutton Well that was a big break from me updating, I decided to really get a move on my reading and boy did I ever I finished up reading two more books - The Uglies and Amazing Gracie. Both were fantastic reads! After the Read-A-Thon (probably Monday or Tuesday) I am going to get some reviews posted for these. So after a slow start I am feeling like a crazy reader now! Next up is Graveyard Book which I have a feeling I will fly through (happy dance)

And another huge happy dance moment for me is finding out that I won IceDream’s Mini-Challenge from hour 9 *woot* Thanks sosososo much IceDream – You are awesome!!


Title of book currently reading:
Graveyard Book 
Title of books read since beginning:
Roald Dahl's Book Of Ghost Stories - The Uncommon Reader - Arsenic Soup For Lovers - The Uglies - Amazing Gracie
Number of books read since you started: 
5
Running total of pages read since you started:
1136
Running total of time spent reading since you started:  
10 hours 

  arsenic soup for lovers roald dahl uncommon reader uglies amazing gracie

 



© 2008-2010 Joanne Mosher of The Book Zombie. All rights reserved.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray...sounds like you're on a roll.

And congrats on winning Icedream's challenge! Fun, fun, fun!

Maree said...

Going great and congrats on the win!
I'm seeing The Graveyard Book mentioned everywhere and I can't find it here (if it's been released) .... so I'm ravenously jealous ;)

Anonymous said...

I just got Uglies from bookmooch. Everyone's talking about it so much I may have to pick up sooner than I thought. Since it seems like a quick read maybe in the middle of the night I'll start out. Happy Reading!

MySharonAnne said...

Wow you're a fast reader. Winning stuff is always fun!

Darlene said...

You go girl! You are doing awesome. I've had Uglies on my list for a while. I've heard The Graveyard Book is supposed to be good too. Congrats on winning the challenge. Keep it going.

jessi said...

Congrats on your mini-challenge win! :) I hope you do get a chance to read Pretties - I really enjoyed it, and look forward to reading Specials at some point.