This week Dewey has given us just the assignment I need - catch up on… something.
It can be anyhthing related to your book blogging - …challenges …organizing your sidebar… updating lists… making links…bloghopping… your TBR pile… your library books… updating your blogroll… updating your reader… ???
Since I had already updated my challenges last week, I think what I will do for this assignment is catch up on all the unwritten or partially written reviews I have sitting in my drafts folder. The following are the list I will be working with this week. 22 reviews in 7 days – durrr – at least have have my basic ideas written out, it’s just a matter of polishing them up a bit.
- Book Thief - Markus Zusak
- Life As We Knew It - Susan Beth Pfeffer
- Isabel Burning - Donna Lynch
- Freezer Burn - Joe R Lansdale
- Go Go Girls of The Apocalypse – Victor Gischler
Year Of Secret Assignments - Jaclyn MoriartyReview Posted Here
- Time Travellers Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
- Art Of Racing In The Rain – Garth Stein
- Passenger – Ronald Damien Malfi
- No One Belongs Here More Than You – Miranda July
- We Have Always Lived In The Castle – Shirley Jackson
- Dark Delicacies 2 – Jeff Gelb
- Once Bitten, Twice Shy – Jeniffer Rardin
- Looking For Alaska – John Green
- Fables Volumes 1-4
- The Shack – William P. Young
The Green Beauty Guide - Julie Gabriel Review Posted Here Schooled - Anisha Lakhani Review Posted Here The Black Whole - Jackie Jones Review Posted Here King Of Sword and Sky - CL Wilson Review Posted Here
- Guernica – Dave Boling
Lala Pipo – Hideo OkudaReview Posted Here YellowKnife – Steve ZippReview Posted Here The Whiskey Rebels – David LissReview Posted Here Crossed Bones – Jane JohnsonReview Posted Here
So I have a questions for everyone, what type of review is your favourite to read? Do you prefer traditional or different types (Q And A’s, Haiku Review, One sentence review, etc.) Do you have a certain review style that you are more comfortable with using when writing or does it depend on the book? I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this :)
© 2008-2010 Joanne Mosher of The Book Zombie. All rights reserved.