Today's question: Early Reviewers- do you participate? How many books (approximately) have you received through the program? Have you liked them generally? What's your favorite ER book? Do you participate in the discussion group on LT?
Yes I do participate in the Early Reviewers Program at LibraryThing. I joined LT in May of 2007, but it took me some time to discover all the additional features. At first I only signed up for a membership in order to have a place to record my book collection and reading lists. It was just recently that I signed up for the ER group, May of 2008, but I have been enjoying the experience very much. Below is a list of the books I have snagged through the program (which makes me realize I need to do these reviews soon).
- Severance Package (April) Totally screwed up and left this one at the cottage :(
- Age of the Conglomerates (April Bonus Batch) Passed this to another LTer.
- Loose Girl by Kerry Cohen (May)
- Feather Man by Rhyll McMaster (June) I just got this one last week.
- King Of Sword And Sky by CL Wilson (July)
- Whiskey Rebels by David Liss (July – didn’t request this one, it just showed up)
- Ghost In The Mirror by Leslie Rule (August) Review drafted.
- Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland (August Bonus Batch) Not received yet.
- Oval Office Occult by Brian M. Thomsen (September) Not received yet.
© 2008-2010 Joanne Mosher of The Book Zombie. All rights reserved.