Is it 2009 yet?

Wow, the madness of the Holidays kept me away from the computer for most of the last week. It’s been crazy here lately – with two tech-obsessed teenaged sons, Christmas turns into a week-long extravaganza of playing with wires, cables and all that junk – honestly, between power bills and batteries we could power up a small country :P  Meanwhile Santa brought me 3 forests worth of books!

Now that everything is calming down a bit, it’s time for me to get going with all the internet-y things I’ve neglected. I’ve got a pile of reviews to post up, a ton of challenges to prepare for and my google reader is bursting at the seams with bloggish reading for me to catch up on.

It was a fantastic Holiday season for us, but I am so so glad it’s all done for another year.
Best wishes to everyone – hope you all had a terrific time!



© 2008-2010 Joanne Mosher of The Book Zombie. All rights reserved.

6 comments:

Andi said...

LOLLL! Zombie Santa is the man! Glad you survived the Christmas hecticness and lived to tell about it. Did I mention THANK YOU for the books (Schooled and When We Were Romans)? I loved the bookmark, too. My favorite color! Amidst all the Christmas craziness I don't know that I ever e-mailed you about them. I can hardly keep my paws off 'em. In fact, I think I'll go ahead and take the plunge.

Ana S. said...

lol, I love the Zombie Santa. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas! You need to tell us about those 3 forests worth of books in more detail :P

Serena said...

I loved the Santa Zombie. It's not quite the new year, yet, but have a joyous one.

Anonymous said...

The madness of Christmas is dying down, but we still have one more to go. New Year's Eve and then we're done.

Ladytink_534 said...

The holidays were pretty good to us too but I have another two days before it's over here lol.

Ooh that's creepy...

The Bookworm said...

lol zombie santa!
Happy New Year :)
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/